The South West Net Zero Hub provides the secretariat for the Inter-Authority Climate Change Officers’ (IACCO) Group made up of officers across the South West region.’
The group meets monthly to share learning and resources between local authorities (Chatham House rules, ie free to use the information from the discussion but not reveal who commented).
- There is a rotating chair based on region
- The main topic of discussion is decided by the chair. A volunteer is invited to talk through work they are doing that would be useful to others on this topic, followed by a more informal discussion on the topic
- Agenda Item 1 – Open floor – key issues people think are of relevance or worth highlighting
- Agenda Item 2 – Informal talk on topic by volunteer with informal discussion to follow
- Agenda Item 3 – Next month – anything new we should prioritise to discuss