Our aim is to increase the number, quality and scale of net zero energy projects being delivered across the South West.
We support projects from the earliest stages of feasibility and development through to investment readiness and delivery. Organisations we work with include local authorities, hospital trusts, universities, multi- academy trusts, community groups, and charitable trusts.
Our current pipeline has around 70 projects with a combined value exceeding £310m.
Projects we support include:
- Assisting with local area energy planning
- Community energy schemes
- Decarbonisation of buildings
- Heat networks
- Innovating in public sector energy efficiency
- Assisting the development of domestic retrofit programmes
- Local renewable energy generation and storage
- Net zero planning policy
- Tackling fuel poverty
- Transport decarbonisation
How can we help
The support we can provide includes:
Options appraisal and feasibility
Help to assess the feasibility and risks by supporting you to consider:
- Technology options
- Site conditions and location
- Financial projections
- Planning and permitting requirements including grid connections
- Operations and governance
- Delivery schedule.
High-level cost-benefit analysis to assess the viability of a scheme, identifying different funding options and supporting your decision to proceed.